Please read and sign the following.
A parent/caregiver must sign on behalf of riders aged under 18 years.
I agree and understand the following:
1. I participate in events organised by the club entirely at own risk. I have considered and understood the nature of such events. I am sufficiently responsible and be responsible for my own safety.
2. I know that events may take place on public roads and assume responsibility for my own safety in relation to other traffic and observe the laws relating to road traffic.
3. I agree that while participating in any event I do so without any liability whatsoever on the part of the club, committee, event organiser, or any club or organisation affiliated thereto or its officials or members, in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by me due to my own actions.
4. I confirm that I have no disability or medical condition, physical or mental, which could affect my ability to ride safely. I understand that I must notify the secretary of the club at once if I become subject to a disability or medical condition, physical or mental, which could affect my ability to ride safely.
5. I consent to any emergency treatment necessary during the course of an event. I authorise the event organiser(s) to sign on my behalf any consent required by the hospital authorities, in the case where a surgical operation or serum injection may be deemed necessary, providing that the delay involved to obtain my signature may be considered in the opinion of a doctor or surgeon concerned, likely to endanger my health or safety.
6. I acknowledge that my bicycle and personal belongings are transported at my own risk and it is my responsibility to ensure that my bicycle is secured before transport commences.
Signed by Rider
Signed by Parent/Guardian
Please provide details if you ticked any of the above. Thank you.